Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ha! Check these out! =D

There's a really fun app that I've been getting increasingly more and more excited about called "digisocial!" It's almost like "instagram" but it allows one to attach sound to each submission! This is very awesome for people like me especially! So I wanted to encourage you to download this app if you haven't already.
For the time being, it looks like it's only available as an apple application. Here's the link: DOWNLOAD
If you are one of the awesome people that make this app a main thing on your phone, here's my profile link. Make sure to add me! Nickels Hawkeye Digisocial Profile

Here is an example of a post I did this week.

Most of you know I have always been a Smashing Pumpkin's fan since their second album. I have been saddened by the idea that their latest work hasn't been as good. That is, until I heard this song! I've been REALLY getting into this song lately... Check it out.

Panopticon

Can you see why? It's melody and rythm signature are perfect together! Such emotion to it! I hope you got the same feeling I did when you heard it. Anyway... Thought I'd share.

On a rather different note, there is a group I'm in called Hundo, and I don't think many people have heard this kind of music come from my library too often. Hundo is Ricy Bauer (Vocals), Christopher Reeves (Guitar), Nickels Hawkeye (General Production), and Matt Ober (Percussion). Check out the first song we did...



We haven't done much more than this, but it's a dream of mine to get more material out before too long.
I love my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment