Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Night's J.P.S. Show



Unfortunately, we didn't get any documentation of the J.P.S. show last night. Sold a couple CD's and saw my cousins and their family though! My wife got to come, as did Elovi! Shout out to Eric Von Eschen (formerly of Eric V. & Tha Preachin' Pose') Thank you for bringing us out to minister! We had an amazing time and I believe that your Jr. High kids are going to grow and come to a completely new level of maturity under your leadership. You've always been a great roll model for me and I'm excited to see God use you with this group!!!  Honestly, I have really missed performing. Although I haven't done many youth group shows as of late, there is a familiarity while doing them... Like I don't have to worry about coming across too spiritual around these kinds of crowds. It was actually very refreshing. Got to listen to some preaching afterwards, get edified... You know. It was cool! I really enjoyed myself. The time spent in transportation to and from the show was great too. I feel like I get to know my friends better when we get ourselves out there and perform together. There's a certain 'gelling' that comes along with that. Not to mention, our true colors come out. I am glad I have my friends and that I'm getting to know them even more. I pray that we do more YOUTH GROUP shows, never thought I'd say that, and that we have more chances to connect with you in the REAL WORLD rather than only online! Make sure to come out to a show when you see one posted in your area... Heck if you don't SEE one in your area, talk to your pastor/local club about bringing us out! Contact us: bookjps@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is really encouraging to read, Jackson! Reread it when you are feeling down and need a reminder of God's faithfulness. The day didn't start as you hoped, but sounds like it ended with God encouraging your heart and giving you a chance to do what you love. Sounds like a big hug to me. :)

    ReplyDelete