Sunday, January 27, 2013

NH Logo 2013 & Show Wednesday

Nickels Hawkeye official logo (2013)
Every so often, being an artist on Soundmind, I try and keep my image fresh and new. I've attempted changing my name 3 times in the last month alone. Maybe that was a little extreme. I know that "Nickels Hawkeye"  has been in my followers minds for years now, and I believe I may have forgotten how important that is.  So, by popular demand, ironically, I've changed my name back. Although I've gotten some pretty good responses from each name, people were used to Nickels Hawkeye. So, to mark the return of my trusty name, HERE is the new "Nickels Hawkeye' logo for this year! Feel free to do what you like with it.

I've got a show this Wednesday with my group, Justified Prodigal Sons. It starts at 7pm and is actually in a church called Turning Point in Marysville, Washington. It's been some time since I've done a show in a church. The last time was with Lojique (another one of my groups) and it was a good experience, but I believe we screwed up their sound system. That wasn't the first time though. Once, we blew out the system at a 3,000+ population show in Tulsa, Oklahoma! Right before the headlining band went on! We felt terrible. We did rock the spot though... pretty dad burned hard too if I may say so myself... So YOU should come through and check this show out just for the pure historical value of it! It's free too... Here's the facebook event page for it with all the details in it...

Thanks for reading again!

Nickels
Soundmind
WON

No comments:

Post a Comment