Monday, January 28, 2013

The business of the day...



Find Justified Prodigal Sons on facebook & twitter!
I always find it hard to come up with interesting titles for blogs. Just an FYI, I'd post these thoughts on facebook, but they only accept a certain amount of words!!! Kind of like twitter, but more than 140 characters. Not as many as I need though. This blog is the place to be! I'm lovin' this!

I've got three friends coming over today. Soul the Interrogator, Prawphit on Point and Rachel Donnell! Elovi and I will be hosting these fine humans and will hopefully have a wonderful time! We're going to be practicing the set for the January 30th J.P.S. show, and the February 8th Soul the Interrogator show. Also, we're going to be talking about a game plan for working with Rachel Donnell's singing and stuff! Wish you guys could all watch while we brainstorm... It's usually pretty entertaining. I really enjoy hanging with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment